- Amazon Web Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- Service Management
- Security Architecture & Strategy
- Integration & Optimization
Amazon Web Services
Like many of our DoD and Federal customers, your agency may have already decided to migrate to the cloud but is trying to determine how to get there. Tritus understands the Amazon commercial, GovCloud, and C2S offerings, and the capabilities and limitations of each. Once migrated, Tritus can help your organization realize the benefits of cloud computing through automation, disaster recovery, and improved security and compliance, putting your focus on your business services.
Tritus has Amazon certified Developers and Solutions Architects with the right experience and security clearance to support your cloud efforts.
- Cloud Adoption Strategies
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Optimization
Enterprise Architecture is not about technology – it’s about the enterprise. Tritus creates integrated architectures that inform business decisions and enable rapid implementation of enterprise-wide change. Working closely with stakeholders, we first take into account current and potential configurations. Next, we create an architecture segmented by capabilities that are aligned with business priorities.
During the development process, we provide composite presentations depicting the links between activities, processes, tools, people, funding, policies, rules, standards, data exchanges, and technologies. No detail is left to chance.
- EA practitioners able to tailor complex architecture frameworks, including: Zachman, Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and the Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA)
- Expertise using Open Source and best-of-breed tools from IBM, IDS Scheer and Sparx
- Strategies for enterprise policies and governance
IT Service Management
Maintaining an IT environment can be expensive and complex. Change is nearly constant and problems inevitable. Tritus helps calm the chaos and control costs through expertly managed services based on IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices.
After assessing how your organization uses IT, we prioritize and rapidly implement changes that improve high-priority business outcomes, align with the enterprise architecture and meet service level agreements. Our support desk integrates with incident, problem and access management processes.
Tritus helps you with
- Adherence to ITIL and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) standards
- Change, configuration, release, deployment and problem management
- Service Desk and incident management
- Business and technical service catalogs
Information Security Architecture & Strategy
Information technology supports nearly every aspect of operations. With increased dependence comes increased risk. Tritus guides you through the process so your information is secure, available and compliant with regulations.
We have enabled clients to complete the rigorous Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP). Our team puts in place the right structure and processes to meet stringent risk management requirements established by the Department of Defense.
- Information assurance and accreditation support
- Configuration control and management
- Automated monitoring, problem detection and resolution
Technology Integration and Optimization
Most IT environments were pieced together over time to meet real-time needs without considering long-term effects. The result is a complex set of disparate systems and applications that don’t work at peak efficiency. Tritus can help you consolidate, automate, optimize and fine-tune your technology infrastructure to get the most value from your investment.
From systems planning through retirement, we help eliminate waste and inefficiency throughout your IT environment. By streamlining how your technology works together, you are better equipped to deal with fast-changing business opportunities and last-minute operational adjustments.
- Inter-component tuning
- Commercial-off-the-shelf integration
- Systems planning, design, implementation, sustainment and retirement
- Data center automation