Proactive. Creative. Great Communicator. Always Learning.
We want people who work independently. People who have an open and creative mind. People who are comfortable interacting with customers. People who tackle a challenge with enthusiasm and gain satisfaction by exceeding customer’s expectations. We’re very willing to invest in training or certification sponsorship for vibrant, self-starting, resourceful individuals.
Our employees are set apart by their work ethic. They are people who want to make a contribution and want their contributions to be recognized.
Great Work. Great Benefits.
We seek out the best and reward them well for the contributions they make to our clients’ success. Tritus offers a progressive and generous package of benefits, including:
- Healthcare plan – 100% company-paid premium for you and your family.
- Dental plan – 100% company-paid premium for you and your family.
- 401K retirement plan with company match up to 4% with immediate vesting.
- Four (4) weeks Paid Time Off.
- Ten (10) paid holidays.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) Plan with yearly employer contributions.
- Tuition and book reimbursement plan.
- Cell phone and Internet reimbursement plan.
- Profit-sharing plan.
- Referral bonus plan.
- Charitable matching plan.
While we are interested in subject matter experts in many fields, we are looking for individuals capable of mastering new skills through self-education, on the job training and mentoring. We’ll keep you challenged in your career and as your knowledge increases, compensate you accordingly.
On most of our contracts, U.S. citizenship is required. Individuals with Top Secret clearances in the DoD and Intelligence Community are encouraged to apply.
Send your resume to email@example.com